The steps to save a cropped image are simple.
[ More Information ]
- Start the Java annotator for the desired image (by clicking on the icon next to image thumbnail)
- From the Right-click menu, select "Save printable image"
- Choose the desired image resolution
- Use the file browser to specify the file name
- Draw the selection rectangle on the image
- Save the image and close the annotator
Downloading Virtual Slides
Alternatively, you may choose to download down-sampled versions of the online virtual slides. To do so, click on this icon, , which appears next to virtual slides, when browsing through datasets, to download the down-sampled JPG of the corresponding virtual slide. These downloadable images can be useful for reference purposes or for 3D reconstruction.